Monday, January 24, 2011

Books of 2010

Clearly blogging is not my forte :) That being said I saw a blog before where someone kept track of all the books they read in a year. So I did that too! I wrote down every book I read in 2010. At least I tried to. I may have missed a few in the beginning. So here is my list. There are some trends as you will see. I kinda got stuck on a few authors but that's ok. A couple of us girls at work started a book club and I have definitely been expanding my reading lists.


Books I read in 2010
The Last Song- Nicholas Sparks
Knit Two- Kate Jacobs
Queen of Babble- Meg Cabot
Body Surfing- Anita Shreve
The 5th Horseman- James Patterson
The 6th Target- James Patterson
Icy Spark- Gwyn Rubio
Queen of Babble in the City- Meg Cabot
Not My Daughter- Barbara Delinsky
Peach Cobbler Murder- JoAnne Fluke
The Lucky One- Nicholas Sparks
House Rules- Jodie Picoult
Cherry Cheesecake Murder- JoAnne Fluke
Creme Puff Murder- JoAnne Fluke
7th Heaven- James Patterson
The Choice- Nicholas Sparks
Apple Turnover Murder- JoAnne Fluke
Sugar Cookie Murder- JoAnne Fluke
Queen of Babble gets Hitched- Meg Cabot
The 8th Confession- James Patterson
The 9th Judgement- James Patterson
Along Came a Spider- James Patterson
Cross My Heart Hope (not) to Die- Megan Ford
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner- Stephanie Meyer
Sizzling Sixteen- Janet Evanovich
The Secret Hour- LuAnne Rice
Kiss the Girls- James Patterson
Private- James Patterson
Jack and Jill- James Patterson
The Things We Do For Love- Kristin Hannah
Cat and Mouse- James Patterson
A Soft Place to Land- Susan Rebecca White
Pop Goes the Weasel- James Patterson
The Help- Kathryn Stockett
Strawberry Shortcake Murder- JoAnne Fluke
Blueberry Muffin Murder- JoAnne Fluke
Knit The Season- Kate Jacobs
Dance with Me- LuAnne Rice
Lemon Meringe Pie Murder- JoAnne Fluke
Fudge Cupcake Murder- JoAnne Fluke
The Art of Racing in the Rain- Garth Stein
Roses are Red- James Patterson
Saving Max- Antoinnette van Heugten

Let me know if you have any books you think I should add to my list for 2011

No comments: