Sunday, March 22, 2009

First taste of something solid! Well sorta!




March 11-

Olivia had her 4 month well baby visit with Dr. Cochran that day and of coure he said she's perfect! :) She was 12lbs 13 1/2 oz which is in the 35%. Still on her same curve she has been on. She is 25 in. long which is in the 85%. Long and skinny. Who knows who she gets that from!! We also got the ok from the dr to start some cereal! So I went to the store and got some but waited until the next day so Jacob would be home to take pictures! She actually did a lot better than I thought she would. She has gotten better and better at eating it every day! She opens her mouth when the spoon comes at her now and I think she is eating more than is running down her face.





Are you sure I should be eating this??


Ok, I think I'm done now. This bib tastes better!

No comments: