Friday, March 6, 2009

Rolling over!

February 21 was a big day for our house! I started out the day dropping Olivia off at my parents so I could go meet Brooke and Gina at the St. John's Mother to Mother sale. I got so many good bargains and I am looking forward to the big sale at the Armory on March 7th! Olivia had a good time with my parents as always. When we got home I put Olivia on the floor on her belly; she was getting way up on her side like she was going to roll over so I ran to get the camera (literally 15 feet away) and by the time I got back this is what I saw! She had rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time! What a big girl!!! :)



Here she goes!!
Ta Da!!!!!!

Jacob was out in the barn when this happened so I called him to come in and then of course she was done on her belly and wouldn't perform anymore. Ben Moore came over later and by then she was ready again so they both got to witness her newest trick! I can't believe how much she has changed and grown in her short little life. She amazes me every day!!

No comments: