Thursday, February 12, 2009





1-28-09
We had a big snow/ice storm the day before and that day. Most people in the area lost power but we were lucky and only lost it for 1 hour in the middle of the night. Of course I was freaking out and wanted to bring Olivia to our bed so she didn't freeze to death but Jacob talked some sense into me. I don't even think the temperature dropped 2 degrees in our house. Olivia didn't wake up and never knew anything happened! Jacob went to work that morning and get sent home so being the wonderful husband he is he went and got my mom and brought her to our house. She lost power the night before and didn't get it turned back on for 5 more days!!! So Mom and I had fun with Olivia that Wednesday. We took pictures of her first snow! Once again something she wasn't too sure about but LuLu sure does love it. She would just run and run and run in circles.


The snow was up to her knees!



There were so many neat things to take pictures of with all of the ice covering them. I am defintely not a photographer but I had fun stompin around the yard in my boots to take pictures of it all.
That day my mom and I spent about an hour trying to get Olivia to roll over. Of course she wouldn't but this is what I woke up to the next morning when she got up at 4:30 to eat. I was so excited so I woke Jacob and my mom up to come look. Olivia wasn't too happy about it and was fussing much louder than normal but I still had to take the time to take a picture!





2 comments:

Carla said...

Cute pictures and I love the idea of stikcing her in the snow!

Nicole said...

I love that shot of her in the snow! So cute!