Wednesday, February 11, 2009

back to work!

1-13-09


The first night I went back to work since having Olivia! For me the night was great. It was fun to catch up on all the work gossip and to see the girls I hadn't seen in 10 weeks. For Jacob, well that's a different story. He called me around 6:15am the next morning but I was busy so Kyla (a girl I work with that Jacob went to high school with) answered my phone and talked to him. He told her that Olivia made it to the babysitter ALIVE. He said looking back on the night it really wasn't that bad but in the moment it was horrible! Apparently she cryed a lot for him. She did take her bottles well for him and she loves her bath. Here are some pictures of her in the morning before he took her to daycare.

dressed and ready

in her car seat already back to sleep!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Glad the transition back to work went well. I love that pink and green hat!