Thursday, February 12, 2009

Olivia's Baptism

1-25-09

We had Olivia baptised at my church, Chandler Cumberland Presbyterian Church, on Jan 25. Most all of our family and friends were there. It was wonderful. I had her gown made out of my wedding dress and it was beautiful. The lady who made it did a wonderful job.


My mom and dad bought her a bonnet to wear that day that will turn into a hanky for her to carry on her wedding day. I thought that was a very special gift! She wasn't so sure about it on her head though!





Olivia and her godparents

Uncle Matthew and Aunt Vanessa


Scott, Olivia Claire, and Claire


Not only do they have matching name but they have matching jewelry too! My parents got Olivia that braclet in Colorado when they went this past summer.


After church we had a party at our house. Yummy soups, sandwhiches, and desserts! I snapped this picture during it all. I guess they were both tired :)

2 comments:

Carla said...

I have never heard of doing that with your wedding dress! That is the coolest thing I've ever heard of, and VERY special too! How beautiful!

Nicole said...

That is such a cute picture of you two!